to prepare yourselves for session 11
prepare a definition of an organization for us to discuss
- what counts as an organization?
- what are some types and varieties of organizations?
- what organizations do we have experience with?
things we'll talk about
- plan to share your definitions of organizations
- plan to discuss the organizations we have in common? what are they? what are our connections? how are we connected?
- examples might include school and all its variants (student life, student organizations, etc.) or life in general (sports, hobbies, social or religious identification, etc.)
Think about thinking within organizations while watching this video
If the session will include an in-class exercise, it will be noted here.