week of 02 February 2021
We mentioned the basic protocols, but there are other terms to know as well.
- TCP Transmission Control Protocol
- IP Internet Protocol
- and TCP/IP
- Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) is the routing protocol for the Internet
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) is an internet security service that allows users to access the Internet as though they were connected to a private network
- Public key encryption, or public key cryptography, is a method of encrypting data with two different keys and making one of the keys, the public key, available for anyone to use.
- Hypertext transfer protocol secure (HTTPS) is the secure version of HTTP, which is the primary protocol used to send data between a web browser and a website.
- and yet more
back to top