usability inspection response
06. a thoughtful response to that inspection
The next phase of the assignment is for you, as a designer, to respond to the evaluation of your design.
As the designer, consider each of the five major points made in the evaluation.
- If the point describes a strength of the design, comment on whether you will need to compromise other aspects of the design to maintain the noted strength.
- If the point describes a weakness or problem, comment on some alternative design options and whether you would implement them.
Your response will be stronger if you draw on relevant principles of design, specific guidelines, or research findings published in the literature.
This assignment will be evaluated based on the selection of topics/points evaluated
- whether they were the most important strengths/weaknesses of the design
- the use of appropriate literature in discussing the strengths/weaknesses and how the weaknesses might be minimized
- the reasoning used in discussing the strengths/weaknesses
- and how the weaknesses might be minimized
- and the constructiveness of the tone used in providing criticism
This task is due by 1100 hours on Tuesday, 03 May 2016.
An electronic version of your response should be provided to the evaluator on or before that day.