Sign up for at least two newsletters
Sign up for at least two newsletters and send me a note and tell me which ones you subscribed to.
I want you all to sign up for two newsletters
- Alertbox: Current Issues in Web Usability. Jakob Nielsen's biweekly column on how to design more usable websites
- Technology Review: a journal of links to articles about technology developments (in their technical, social, and policy aspects)
You may, depending on your interests, wish to sign up for one or more of these newsletters, but this is purely optional.
- Search Engine Watch : tips about internet search engines & search engine submission
- FirstMonday : a peer-reviewed scholarly journal from the University of Illinois, Chicago
- Scout Report: a publication of the Internet Scout Research Group, published every Friday both on the Web and by email subscription, it provides a way to stay informed of valuable STEM and humanities resources on the Internet.