KALIPER is the acronynm for the Kellogg-ALISE Information Professions and Education Reform Project, started in April, 1998. The documents linked to this page provide data about the schools in the KALIPER project. The data are taken from the ALISE Statistical Report and Database, edited by Evelyn Daniel and Jerry Saye. The tables listed below are in numerical order relative to the numbers in the original request for data. All the tables are in a members-only directory.
3. Number of New Assistant Professors and Information about them
4. Number of Students Enrolled by Gender and Ethnic Origin
5. Degree Hour Requirements
6. Joint Degree Programs - Academic Hour Requirements 7. Duplicate request -- no table.
8. Prequisites for Entering Program (Admission Requirements)
9. Number of Courses Offered Away from the Home Campus
10. Number of Courses Required and Elective Taught by Regular and Adjunct Faculty
11. Number of Courses Cross-Listed with Other Units
12. Curriculum Changes Made
13. Specific Course Changes mde in Past Academic Year
14. Course Changes Under Consideration
Dr. Howard White's Analysis of 1999 ALISE data
This page was last updated on April 7,
If you have questions, please contact Evelyn Daniel