Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS is recommended. Students should bring their laptops so that they can work through examples and exercises in class.
- CSS3 for presentation (backgrounds, borders, filters)
- CSS3 for layout (Grid layout, Flexbox)
- Accessibility, Internationalization, Findability
- Learn the basic technologies required for website development
- Understand current web standards and how to apply best practices for web development
- Understand the guidelines that enable an effective web experience for all users and platforms