This course builds on the static website design skills learned in INLS 572 to develop dynamic, database-driven web applications.
Students will gain experience with the technologies for developing dynamic content: web servers, scripting languages, and database.
- Introduction to dynamic web content
- Development servers (WAMP, MAMP, LAMP)
- Learn the core technologies for the development of dynamic and interactive websites and database-driven web applications
- Develop web applications that integrate these technologies
- Develop a knowledge base that allows you to learn more about these web technologies and others, on your own
- There is no required textbook for this course, but
- There are many useful online resources, and some recommended sources will be provided.