Methods used to ensure the ongoing accessibility of authentic and reliable records.
- Conceptual problems posed by electronic records: a RAMP study - United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO), 1990
- Emulation vs. Migration: Do Users Care? - Margaret Hedstrom and Clifford Lampe, RLG DigiNews, December 2001
- LC21: A Digital Strategy for the Library of Congress - online book from National Academy Press, 2000
- Preserving And Archiving Electronic Government Information - chapter from Whitepaper: Government Information In The Electronic Environment, Ad Hoc Committee On The Internet, Government Documents Roundtable (GODORT), American Library Association, Jaunary 1996
- Researching Long Term Digital Preservation Approaches in the Dutch Digital Preservation Testbed (Testbed Digitale Bewaring) - Maureen Potter, RLG DigiNews, June 2002
About this page.
Page last updated: 2006-08-06