Lists of references to (mostly) print material.
- Academy of Certified Archivists (ACA) Handbook for Archival Certification, Selected Readings - (requires Adobe Acrobat Reader) bibliography is found in section 5
- ARMA International Bookstore
- Bibliography & Notes for Universal Preservation Format - Thom Shepard
- Bibliography of Standards and Selected References Related to Preservation in Libraries - National Library of Canada, April 1996, includes section on Optical and Magnetic Collections/Records
- Digital Records Bibliography 1995-2003 - National Archives of Australia - select journal articles, monographs, and conference proceedings, listed alphabetically by author
- Electronic and Special Media Records Services - Staff Bibliography - National Archives and Records Administration (NARA)
- Electronic Sources of Information: A Bibliography - Marian Dworaczek, includes thousands of citations
- Museum Management Bibliography - National Park Service Museum Management Program
- National Historical Publications and Records Commission (NHPRC) Electronic Records Research Agenda 1991 Research Issues and Related References - (requires Adobe Acrobat Reader) Cal Lee, November 2002
- Preservation of electronic information: a bibliography - Michael Day
- Scholarly Electronic Publishing Bibliography - Charles W. Bailey, Jr., Univesity of Houston Libraries, topically organized and regularly updated, includes several sections relevant to electronic recordkeeping, including Information Integrity, and Preservation
- United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization Records and Archives Management Programme (UNESCO RAMP) and Related Documents: A Chronological Checklist and Index - compiled by Frank B. Evans
- US-InterPARES Working Bibliographies - covering authenticity, metadata, modeling, preservation, archival education, and National Historical Publications and Records Commission (NHPRC) electronic records projects
About this page.
Page last updated: 2006-05-29