Access & Retrieval
Strategies for providing access to electronic materials.
Distributed nightmare or seamless whole
- Ian Macintosh describes issues related to the Business Entry Point (BEP) project, January 1999
Enabling Access in Digital Libraries
- Caroline Arms, February 1999
Just-in-time Conversion, Just-in-case Collections: Effectively leveraging rich document formats for the WWW
- John Price-Wilkin, D-Lib Magazine, May 1997
A library’s approach to online government information
- Mark D’Arney discusses provision of online government information resources to clients of the New South Wales Parliamentary Library, January 1999
WebWatch: UK University Search Engines
- Brian Kelly, provides an overview of several approaches to providing search functionality to a Web site
About this page.
Page last updated: 2006-05-24