Prerequisites for Entering Programs
Number of Schools
|Letters of Recommendation||
|Liberal Arts Background||
|Statement of Intent||
- California Los Angeles ¾ Requires demonstrated competency in college level course work in statistics and computer programming.
- Clarion ¾ Indicates students must have a graduate degree in another discipline with GPA of 3.0
- Illinois, Rutgers and Wisconsin Madison ¾ Require TOEFL for international students only.
- Iowa ¾ Indicates that 85 hours in liberal arts and sciences are required.
- Maryland ¾ Requires a personal interview for Ph.D. only.
- North Carolina Greensboro ¾ Requires references and a personal narrative.
- Pittsburgh ¾ Indicates 3 credit hours in math, statistics, behavioral science, and programming language for MSIS and 3 credit hours of calculus, cognitive science, statistics, 6 hours programming language for MST.
- Puerto Rico ¾ Reports that entering students require the PAEG (Admission test for graduate studies; administered in Spanish)
- Queens ¾ Lists "essay" as a prerequisite.
- Rutgers ¾ Requires a final, original transcripts, personal essay and fee.
- San Jose and South Florida ¾ Indicate a statement of goals is required.
- Wayne indicates 45 hours in humanities, social and natural sciences required.