Audio-Visual Equipment and Materials Agreement
(To Be Completed by Staff Member and Patron)
PATRON'S NAME ___________________________________
LIBRARY CARD NUMBER ___________________________________
GROUP REPRESENTED ___________________________________
DRIVER'S LICENSE NUMBER ___________________________________
TYPE A-V EQUIPMENT OR MATERIAL ______________________________
DATE BORROWED ___________________________________
DATE AND HOUR DUE ___________________________________
I hereby agree to:
1. Use equipment in good repair and have a competent person in charge of the equipment and/or materials.
2. Pay postage for each film booked.
3. Return equipment and/or materials on the date designated by the Davidson County Public Library System.
4. Pay overdue fines on $.50 per hour or $2.50 per day for each 16 mm film, filmstrip, cassette, and/or slides.
5. Pay $1.50 for each 16mm film or video booked and not used. The library will exercise judgment and omit fine when circumstances beyond the control of borrower prevents use of film or video.
6. Report number of showings and size of audience for each showing or use of materials.
7. Report any damage or break in the films, videos, filmstrips, cassettes, and/or slides.
8. Since films and materials are inspected and repaired between use by the Davidson County Libraries and the State Library, the borrower agrees to pay for cost of replacement for irreparable damage to materials or equipment. Costs for damages to 16mm films or videos will be determined according to the amount of damage. Replacement costs are charged for lost materials and/or equipment.
(TO BE COMPLETED BY PATRON)
I UNDERSTAND THAT I AM RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL A-V EQUIPMENT AND MATERIALS BORROWED FROM THE DAVIDSON COUNTY LIBRARY SYSTEM. I FURTHER UNDERSTAND THAT ALL A-V EQUIPMENT IS DUE THE FOLLOWING DAY BY 9:30 A.M. OR AT THE TIME DESIGNATED ON THIS FORM. SHOULD I FAIL TO RETURN THIS EQUIPMENT AT THE TIME SPECIFIED, I WILL PAY A LATE FEE OF $5.00 PER HOUR OR ANY PORTION THEREOF. I UNDERSTAND THIS REGULATION IS NECESSARY TO INSURE THE PROMPT RETURN OF EQUIPMENT WHICH IS IN GREAT DEMAND BY THE PUBLIC.
EQUIPMENT AND MATERIALS COVERED BY THIS AGREEMENT: