subtask 01.2 | Summer Session I, 2010
Sign up for at least two newsletters
- Sign up for at least two newsletters and forward the email response you get from the newsletter to me so that I can see what you signed up for and when. If the response doesn't come back within 24 hours, just send me a note and tell me which ones you subscribed to [but I would prefer to see the response from the newsletter].
My choices: I want you all to sign up for two newsletters
- Alertbox: Current Issues in Web Usability. Jakob Nielsen's biweekly column on how to design more usable websites
- Technology Review : a journal of links to articles about technology developments (in their technical, social, and policy aspects)
Your choice: you may, depending on your interests, wish to sign up for one or more of these newsletters, but this is purely optional
- Resource Shelf : weblog of invisible web resources
- FreePint : a weekly newsletter with a British perspective; of, by, and for information researchers
- Librarian's Index to the Internet : a weekly listing of sites useful for academic libraries; from The Library of California
- LLRx.com : latest news on legal-tech issues.
- Search Engine Watch : tips about internet search engines & search engine submission
- Inf@Vis! the digital magazine of InfoVis.net To quote them, they are interested in the incorporation of knowledge through the perception of information, mainly (but not only) in visual form.
- Current Cites : a monthly annotated bibliography (with links to sources) of scholarly articles; from UC Berkeley
- FirstMonday : a peer-reviewed scholarly journal from the University of Illinois, Chicago
If you wish to sign up for a newsletter as an RSS feed instead of as an email service, do so
Just tell me that you chose the RSS option.
Last updated on