lectures | Summer Session I, 2008
Class sessions have online lecture notes (which will include links to supplementary readings). The notes will also include lab exercises that may either be required or recommended (pay attention to which is which), links to other related sources of information on the topic under consideration, and required readings for the subsequent session.
- First 10 to 15 minutes - something interesting from a class member that we all need to hear about
- Next 60 to 75 minutes - lecture (mostly), examples (a lot), and discussion (some)
- some lecture notes will be very detailed and loaded with images
- some lecture notes will be spare and loaded with hyperlinks
- recognize that links may change over time
- Refer to the lecture notes either to prepare for what you are going to learn or to review what you have learned
See the class schedule for links to lecture notes.
Last updated on