Curriculum Committee Members by Categories
Category of Members
Number of Members
- Alberta ¾ Indicates a school administrator serves on this committee.
- Arizona ¾ Did not indicate the composition.
- California Los Angeles ¾ Did not indicate curriculum committee composition.
- Dalhousie ¾ Indicates graduate coordinator and ex-officio members - director and one of the student association co-chairs.
- McGill ¾ Has a professional associate and part-time bibliographer on its committee.
- Montréal ¾ Indicates a lecturer serves on the committee.
- Rutgers ¾ Indicates the Director of Continuing Ed. And program associates as needed.
- South Florida and Washington ¾ Have assistant directors on the committee.
- Syracuse ¾ Indicates associate dean and records manager as committee members.
- Tennessee ¾ Has research assistants on the curriculum committee.
- Texas ¾ Indicates the graduate studies committee and doctoral program committee serve as standing curriculum committee.